The official student news site of Circle High School

Circle Vision

Lonely day of love: Kaelin Tabor gives advice for singles on Valentines Day

Kaelin Tabor, 10

For most people Valentine’s Day brings about sadness because they don’t have anyone to spend it with. Fear not! I have the perfect remedy for the singles life on the day of love.

Singles can go to the movies with friends or stay at home and eat a big bowl of popcorn and cheap chocolate candy that most people get on that day, while watching their favorite show. Most people would like to spend time with a boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse which is understandable since it’s the day for love. It’s also easy to spend it alone. One could go to the aquarium or zoo and spend time with animals. You could even stay home with your loveable dog or cat. Go spend some time with your family because what better holiday, the day of love, to spend with them.

Couple advice, don’t forget your special someone on this day they are important to. Go spend time with them at a movie or a nice dinner and do not stick them with the check.  Remember this day is about love so don’t forget to show the love. Most girls now a days would just be okay with a post on instagram so we aren’t that hard to shop for.  

Singles, don’t be bitter or a quitter! You’ll find that special someone who gets you and treats you like royalty.  Even though it’s the day of love, and you may not have someone to share it with go with friends, singles it’s okay someone will make your valentine’s day worth it hopefully soon.