The official student news site of Circle High School

Circle Vision

Crowning the future: Keirstyn Watkins and Dylan Brown predict 2017-18’s homecoming winners

Fall homecoming came and passed for this years seniors, we had an interesting variety in candidates for the 2016-17 football season. As students cast their votes for the six senior candidates there was a lot of predictions as to who would be nominated. For a lot of students half the fun about homecoming is predicting the candidates, while this year’s candidates were slightly predictable students still enjoyed predicting the nominees.

This years candidates as predicted by many, were Saige Jeffries and Roman Rodriguez, Olivia Barrier and Cal Hartley and Dalyn Garrison paired with Jack Kirkham. There was some speculation about the fact that five out of the six candidates are members of STUCO, which is an organization held responsible for the votes. Students wondered if because of this, some candidates had more votes than others. The winners for the 2016 fall homecoming were Roman and Dalyn.  

As for next years homecoming candidates we predict Mia Herbert and Lane Coulter to win next year’s 2017 homecoming. We predict Lane Coulter as the winning male candidate because he is the quarterback for the thunderbirds and is also a well known student athlete he is also a member of STUCO. We have Mia Herbert as the female candidate because she is a very social and involved student.